Poster Contest Latino Film Festival
Calling All Artists!Dec 9th 2014
Every year, a new panel of judges in the fields of design and marketing select the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival. All entries are exhibited at the Poster Unveiling reception, where the winning design is announced on January 22, 2015.
The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of half-a-million newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts and more.
WINNER RECEIVES $1,000 CASH PRIZE
- Contest is open to all artists
- Deadline: Entries must be received by Monday, January 5, 2015
- No limit to number of entries submitted
- Include name, email and phone number on the back of each entry
- Entries must be mounted on a board: 8.5″ width x 11″ height
- Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability
- Design must be easily translated to a variety of print mediums
All artwork must incorporate:
31st Chicago Latino Film Festival
April 9-23, 2015
Mail submission(s) to:
International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago
CLFF Poster Submission
676 North LaSalle St, Suite 520
Chicago, IL 60654The International Latino Cultural Center does not assume responsibility for entries. Artists providing a self-addressed stamped envelope will have their design(s) returned. Judges decision is final.