Discover Global Markets: BrazilMar 7th 2018
Discover Global Markets: Brazil - April 30-May 2, 2018 in Kansas City, MO
Meet with visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies.
Markets to include: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, and Taiwan.
- Discuss directly with project owners/developers about procurement needs.
- Learn nuanced licensure and registration requirements for worldwide markets.
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth.
- Gain market insight on geopolitical and economic issues affecting the AEC industries.
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets.
Who Should Attend:
- Attendees will include international executives, sales and marketing professionals, business development managers, project owners, developers, architects and engineers.
- Target industries include: architectures services, engineering services, construction equipment, building products, airports, ports, transportation, housing, environmental technologies, ICT, safety/security, healthcare and energy.
- The registration fee for Discover Global Markets: Design + Construct is $395.00 per person.
- Each individual attending must fill out a separate registration form.