Webinar-Aerospace Meetings Brazil (AMB) 2018 on Feb 1stJan 18th 2018
Free Webinar on Feb 1st! Aerospace Meetings Brazil is due on June 19-21, 2018 in São José dos Campos, hometown of the Brazilian aerospace industry where Embraer is headquartered.
AM Brazil is an opportunity for aerospace contract manufacturers, service providers, OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 suppliers to connect through pre-arranged meetings. AM Brazil is a matchmaking program strictly reserved for professionals and offers unparalleled access to the supply chain in Brazil. The three-day event will also feature conferences where industry professionals will provide up to date information on the latest market developments and the most hard-hitting challenges and best opportunities.
In its 1st edition held in 2015, the event generated almost 5,000 B2B meetings and brought together over 250 companies from 24 countries. Download the participants list from the following link: http://brazil.bciaerospace.com/images/logistics/AMBupdatedlist.pdf
Brazil is one of the only five countries in the world that manufacture commercial jets, and for many years has been one of the top 10 export destinations for U.S. aircraft and aircraft parts. The industry is led by Embraer, the world's third largest aircraft manufacturer, and Helibras, the Brazilian subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters.
Sign up for the free webinar to learn more about how AMB will benefit your company, and to speak directly with the event organizer, BCI Aerospace. On this webinar, you will hear from:
- Embraer – Supply Chain Strategy Team
- Alain Ngoie, BCI Aerospace
- US. Commercial Service Aerospace Team
- Brazilian Aerospace Industry Expert
Highlights of the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit:
- Two days of pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with companies throughout the supply chain
- Save months of prospection time and money
- Benefits are not limited to the convention itself, ROI guaranteed
- Skilled teams recruit the suppliers, decision makers and contractors that you wish to meet
- Simple and user-friendly online platform—the process couldn't be easier
- Embraer presentations featuring a wide-range of speakers
- Workshops on aerospace technologies and products
- Aerospace facilities tour
- 30 countries to be represented
- 250 companies expected to attend